Solved: I lost a second home due to a qualified disaster, how do I enter this gain due to insurance? I received no 1099

I lost a second home due to a qualified disaster, how do I enter this gain due to insurance? I received no 1099

In your open return, type "Casualties"  into the search box and select casualties and thefts, then click the "Jump to" link in the search results. After you enter the description, date, and property type, select the Hurricane/or Declared Disaster event that applies to this loss. On the next screen enter the property information asked for and you'll find a field there to enter insurance reimbursements. Follow the program prompts to complete your entry.