jcl805

I initially entered charitable donations and it resulted in a higher refund. I then tried to edit my charitable donations entry and now there is NO change to my refund.

I was trying to make a slight change in the total amount of charitable donations - about $50 difference.  The software struggled to allow me to edit or even delete the initial entry - when I was finally able to get the new entry completed (slightly MORE than the original), my refund DECREASED by approx. $70.
It appears that the software is not properly calculating my charitable donation deduction.