I have tried everything and there is NO place to d...

I have tried everything and there is NO place to deduct the Approved Form 179 IRS allowed auto deduction. The prior comments don't work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

there is no form 179 the 179 deduction is on form 4562.  but for an amount to be allowed, the business must have a profit before the deduction and businss use must be more than 50% .  the 179 deduction can't exceed this profit.  look at the form line 12

to get the deduction you must properly enter the auto info for schedule C.  there is a separate worksheet for auto's .  

if you still are having problems contact support. 

Anonymous
Not applicable