kenn1

I have a question about home office

I only have one home office. Not sure why it's asking me for this "Form 8829 Worksheet: Allocable home office expenses must be entered."

DirkR

I have a question about home office

It sounds to me like the program thinks you have a home office, however, no expenses have been entered at this time. My recommendation would be to review the home office deduction area to verify that there are expenses entered. As an alternative, you can go to the Tools button in the upper right and remove the 8829 form to reset that area of the program. Make sure to revisit that area so that you claim the home office deduction.

DirkR

I have a question about home office