Solved: I get an annual abatement of real estate taxes, but no form (like a 1098) is supplied. How should this abatement be entered into Turbotax online?

I get an annual abatement of real estate taxes, but no form (like a 1098) is supplied. How should this abatement be entered into Turbotax online?

If the "Annual Abatement" is simply a reduction in your property tax, only report what you actually paid in 2016.

You do not need to report the reduction as income as long as you never reported or deducted the larger account.