Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

knknopf

I don't live in the US and haven't since 2020. I do not have a US bank account, or access to US funds. How can I pay for this tax filing?

I've used my grandmother's US bank card in the past to do this, but that sadly is no longer an option. I'm trying to follow the law exactly and file these taxes, but there's no option to pay with a foreign bank account, I'm not sure what to do here.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DawnC
Expert Alumni

I don't live in the US and haven't since 2020. I do not have a US bank account, or access to US funds. How can I pay for this tax filing?

As long as your grandmother's bank card has a US billing address, it will work.   We accept credit, debit, and prepaid cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo. Like many other U.S. online merchants, we can only process cards with a U.S. billing address.    Paying for TurboTax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
knknopf

Sadly, this isn't an option. I have no access to any US banking details any longer. 

ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

You can likely set up an account online with a bank located in the United States. Just do a search for an internet bank on your web browser.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies