Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

milanveal

I don't have a car and never have... why does it keep asking me vehicle questions and how do I make it stop?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I don't have a car and never have... why does it keep asking me vehicle questions and how do I make it stop?

Just skip it. You have obviously chosen for them to show you a list of all items. Next time, you can manually choose only the answers that are pertinent to you and skip the ones that aren't. I hope you found my answer helpful. Good luck.

I've tried to skip it but it won't let me. What them

LindaS5247
Expert Alumni

Please clarify your question by adding some additional information so we can provide a more helpful answer.  Are you preparing a Schedule C?  Did you have a prior vehicle used in your business?

Please feel free to come back to TurboTax Community with additional information or questions or click here for help in contacting Turbo Tax Support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies