kattrayah

I am trying to fill out the homeowners portion of my taxes but I am unsure what to put for property taxes as I rent the property but own my home.

Housesite Education PropertyTax:  Enter the education property tax shown on your property tax bill

Housesite Municipal Tax: Enter the municipal property tax shown on your property tax bill.

Carl

How can you pay rent for a property you own? Can you clarify what you really mean please?
kattrayah

I own a mobile home and rent the property it is on. I do not own the property.
Carl

If you did not pay property taxes, enter zero for the amount and press on. Otherwise, enter the amount you actually paid and press on.
kattrayah

Okay thank you! Do you know how I figure out my education tax and housesite municipal tax?
Carl

I don't understand why you need to figure anything. Is there some reason it would not be the total amount that you paid? Did you not receive a bill for those taxes specifying the amounts?

"education tax and housesite municipal tax:" Are these local taxes?  TT does not generally handle local tax return filings.
kattrayah

I am not sure what they are, that is why I'm confused and it will not let me move further without it. I think they are local taxes.

Are you in VT?
kattrayah

Also no, my bill did not specify those things.
kattrayah

Yes I am in VT

See answer below
kattrayah

I appreciate you locating that answer! That is good to know. But I do not pay property taxes so I do not have a property tax bill. If only there were an option to specify that I rent the property and do not pay taxes!