turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How to add tabs for 2015 and 2014 charitable donations

I started using ItsDeductible online for 2016 charitable donations.  Now I would like to enter/build the detail for 2015 and 2014 deductions to replace it currently being a jumbled set of manual lists on paper.  How can I add these tabs?  These are still open tax years (could file amended returns) so it should be possible.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JulieCo

How to add tabs for 2015 and 2014 charitable donations

Yes, you can add prior year donations (back to 2007) to ItsDeductible in the online Windows version.  On the mobile app, you are allowed to add donations for 2015 and forward, so 2014 would not be able to be loaded on the mobile app.

When using the Windows Online ItsDeductible, complete the following steps to add prior year donations: 

• Sign in to ItsDeductible online in Windows.
  • After you sign in to ItsDeductible online, select the HOME tab at the top of the screen.
  • On the Home screen there is an option for entering Prior Year DonationsScroll down to the year you want to enter and click the VISIT button.  This will bring you to the screen to enter donations for that tax year. 

For the ItsDeductible mobile app, access the Settings screen and select the Tax Year you want to enter.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies