You will enter your day care utilities under the "Home Office Expenses" section of TurboTax. Please follow the steps below to get to the correct area.
To Enter Day Care Expenses:
1. Select "Federal Taxes" at the top of the page
2. Select the "Deductions & Credits" sub-tab
3. Scroll down to "Employment Expenses" and select "Show More"
4. Select "Revisit" next to "Job Expenses for W-2 Income"
5. Select "Edit" next to your occupation(Or enter your occupation when prompted)
6. Continue through the next few screens until you arrive to the screen asking about Home Office Expenses
7. Continue to enter your day care expenses, choosing to enter actual expenses when asked, then enter utilities on the home expenses page