legendalelv2

How do I enter schedule C without having to pay Turbo tax and additional $70? There are no expenses associated with my wife's consulting work.

DaveF1006

You can report this in Turbo Tax Deluxe. This will allow you to enter a 1099-NEC or self-employed income as long as you don't claim expenses.

legendalelv2

That was true a year ago, but it is not true this year.  Turbo Tax will not let you enter a Schedule C without "upgrading" to the Turbo-Tax Self Employed - which is an additional $70.  I was hoping there might be a work-around, but I guess not.