How can I do another persons tax filing using this software I did one for my nephew and not I want to do one for my mother-in-law

no
PatriciaR

You will need to create another account in TurboTax Online to file another tax return.

In TurboTax Online, you can prepare and e-file one federal tax return using the same email address but a different login for each account.

Never start another return by going back and overwriting everything in the return you just filed. This will replace your info, which means you won't be able to retrieve your return later.

Follow this procedure to create another TurboTax Online account/login:

• Sign out of your current TurboTax Online account/login.
  • Select the TurboTax Online product you want to use for the second return and proceed.
  • On the Create your account screen, set up a new login for the second return.
    • You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for the second return.
    • Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address.

After you've created the new account/login, you can start working on the second return.

If you are planning to prepare more than one return, you may want to consider purchasing a TurboTax CD/Download as you get 5 free federal e-files with it.  You can transfer your information from TurboTax Online to TurboTax CD/Download by following the instructions listed in the following TurboTax FAQ:

If you decide purchase TurboTax CD/Download you can do so by visiting the following link: TurboTax CD/Download Products

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing