Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

espeigle

How and where do I add my Virginia EISTC scholarship donation?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JohnW152
Expert Alumni
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

To enter your EISTC information in TurboTax Online:

1. If you don’t see 2022 TAXES in the left pane, select the dropdown to the right of State Taxes on the Hi, let’s keep working on your taxes! page and then select Let’s get startedPick up where you left off, or Review/Edit. 
    • Otherwise, in the left pane, select the dropdown to the right of State Taxes, then select Your State Returns
  2. Select  Start, Continue or Edit to the right of Virginia
  3. Proceed through the state interview until you come to the Take a look at Virginia credits and taxes screen
  4. Scroll down to Other credits, then select Start to the right of Education Improvement Scholarships Credit
  5. Enter your information on the Enter Your Educational Improvement Scholarships Credit page, then select Continue
  6. On the  Your Educational Improvement Scholarships Credit page that generates, the program will tell you whether you qualify for the credit

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JohnW152
Expert Alumni
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

To enter your EISTC information in TurboTax Online:

1. If you don’t see 2022 TAXES in the left pane, select the dropdown to the right of State Taxes on the Hi, let’s keep working on your taxes! page and then select Let’s get startedPick up where you left off, or Review/Edit. 
    • Otherwise, in the left pane, select the dropdown to the right of State Taxes, then select Your State Returns
  2. Select  Start, Continue or Edit to the right of Virginia
  3. Proceed through the state interview until you come to the Take a look at Virginia credits and taxes screen
  4. Scroll down to Other credits, then select Start to the right of Education Improvement Scholarships Credit
  5. Enter your information on the Enter Your Educational Improvement Scholarships Credit page, then select Continue
  6. On the  Your Educational Improvement Scholarships Credit page that generates, the program will tell you whether you qualify for the credit
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies