CindyMK

High Deductible Health Plan

Turbo Tax keeps saying that I had a gap in coverage for 2019, but that is wrong.  Never did it ask if I had coverage for the full year as it did for my spouse.  How can I fix this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

High Deductible Health Plan

the only place this would be relevant is if you or your employer made contributions to an HSA.  in that case, maybe you didn't mark all months as covered bu a HDHP.  if you have a search box type in 8889 and then go to the form(s) you used. if a joint return and you split the contributions there will be one for you and one for your spouse.

Anonymous
Not applicable

High Deductible Health Plan

CindyMK

High Deductible Health Plan

Thanks!  Your suggestion fixed the problem.