Hello, I didn’t receive much income in 2019. Is th...

Hello, I didn’t receive much income in 2019. Is there still a way I can qualify for the child tax credits? I have three children who have lived with me all year under the age of 18

Just file your tax return correctly. There are no special or hidden tricks. If you have some income earned from working, you will qualify for at least a partial credit.

How did you support them with a very low income?  Did you/they live with another adult?  If so, that person might be able to claim them (and perhaps you)  as dependents.