Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dyingtotaxes
Returning Member

Form 1041 You must enter separate k-1 worksheets if you have more than one type of foreign income

So i'm trying to get past my 1041's for my trust, and on the page that is asking me to enter the category of income shown on box 14, I have two types of income, Passive Income and "Gen Lim INC". The passive income is shown as the foreign country "RIC". But the Gen Lim INC is shown with a blank space. Turbotax is telling me if I have more than one type of foreign income that I must enter seperate k-1 worksheets. I'm confused because when I try to make an additional K-1 1041 worksheet it increases my state taxes by 300$ and my federal by like 200$ before I even get to the category of income it is, just re-entering the boxes 1, 2a, and 2b increases the taxes required. I'm not sure if i'm using turbotax correctly, and I'm confused about how to enter multiple foreign sources of Income from the same k-1. Help! Why doesn't turbotax let me enter in the multiple sources of foreign income reported on my k-1 into the same 1041! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies