• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hurles4u

FMV ? befor & after Irma, would that be what I think home would have sold for prior to Irma & what it would sell for afte Irma damage done? Or leave it with zeros?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

FMV ? befor & after Irma, would that be what I think home would have sold for prior to Irma & what it would sell for afte Irma damage done? Or leave it with zeros?

Yes, if your home suffered damage due to Hurricane Irma, enter the fair market value before and after the storm damage. You may need to contact a real estate professional or your insurance adjuster for an estimate of these market values.

Fair Market Value is defined as the price that a person reasonable interested in buying a given asset would pay to a person reasonably interested in selling it [or what the] asset would fetch in the marketplace.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Yes, if your home suffered damage due to Hurricane Irma, enter the fair market value before and after the storm damage. You may need to contact a real estate professional or your insurance adjuster for an estimate of these market values.

Fair Market Value is defined as the price that a person reasonable interested in buying a given asset would pay to a person reasonably interested in selling it [or what the] asset would fetch in the marketplace.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v