recoopedcustoms

Can I write off the mileage although I don't have an office or in there another reason that I can or cannot write off the 30 miles round trip?

I am being paid as a contractor (1099) and travel to a worksite that is not an office. I dispatch buses from the same bus stop once a week. I live in a small apartment and therefore do not have a "home office." 

Vanessa

If you are traveling to the same location every day, that would be considered your primary work location so you would not be able to deduct the miles traveled daily to and from there as these miles would be considered commuting miles.

Vanessa