Solved: Can I still claim health care expenses if I can't differentiate between the office copay, visit fees, and prescriptions?

Can I still claim health care expenses if I can't differentiate between the office copay, visit fees, and prescriptions?

Yes, you can enter all medical expenses in any of the sub-sections of medical expenses in TurboTax. TurboTax will add up all sub-sections and transfer the total medical expenses to Schedule A. The headings are only provided as a reminder for you to claim all categories of medical expenses.