slee7882

Can I apply for the stimulus check without filing a tax return in 2018 or 2019? I also don't have any source of income.

bluedeb

You need to file at least a simple return to quality for the stimulus money.   If you have not filed a return, or need to file a simple return to qualify for the Stimulus money, TurboTax setup where you can file a simple return for the stimulus money (if you are on Social Security or Disability, you do not have to file anything to get the stimulus money). See the following, scroll down to  What do I need to do to get my stimulus payment?, then  If you don’t need to file your taxes this year

https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

bluedeb