turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ammended deductions on child care expenses

i got papers from irs requesting proof of the expences from myself and my care provider and i was unable to provide proof that was ecceptable so i called and spoke with an agent with turbo tax she when back and removed that deduction.I would like to know how long i will have to wait on that .i also need to know if my mother is who i have care for my kid prior to me fileing she set up her non filers account to be sure irs knew were to send her stimulous check she is on ssid income and veterans benifit so she does not file taxes so does the fact that my taxes as file with her on as care provider was accepted before i removed her for lack of proof effect her fileing nonfilers 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If your form 2441 was rejected and removed from your return this will not affect your mom's registration return.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If your form 2441 was rejected and removed from your return this will not affect your mom's registration return.

No it wasnt denied it was accepted and they sent me pappers to give further proof of my mom being my care provider but we didnt have proof so i ammended that deduction 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies