Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

SKim3

2023 TurboTax Premier is not loading my 1099-MISC

My 1099-MISC information that I've inputted is NOT appearing in the 2023  Income Summary screen.  I see the info from 2022, and other 2023 1099 info (such as 1099-INT) but the 1099-MISC amount for 2023 is not appearing.  Is this a glitch and how can it be resolved?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
LindaS5247
Expert Alumni

2023 TurboTax Premier is not loading my 1099-MISC

First, make sure your form is not there with your return.  You can check this by doing the following:

Select Search in the search bar on the top right of your screen.  Enter "1099-Misc" and then select "jump to 1099-misc"

This should take you to the 1099-MISC entry screen.  If you have entered one, it should show up there.  

Also, if you switch to "Forms Mode" in the upper-right corner of your screen you should see your Form 1099-MISC there if it was entered and in the program.

If it is not there, I would try re-inputting your Form 1099-MISC and then check to see if it is there using these methods.

Go out of TurboTax, clear your cache and delete your cookies, run any updates and go back into TurboTax and re-enter it.  

If using TurboTax Online: Clear your cache and cookies. See this FAQ, for your particular browser.

If using TurboTax Desktop: Please see this FAQ.

Click here for additional information of entering Form 1099-MISC.

Click here for detailed information on "How to Read a Form 1099-MISC."

Please feel free to come back to TurboTax Community with additional information or questions or click here for help in contacting Turbo Tax Support. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies