Gmam

1099-Misc Royalties and rents

I have two 1099MISC 's one lists income from rents, one from royalties.  They are from different companies.  When I enter them as separate 1099 's, I keep getting errors including the question of number of days rents and days occupied by me.

I can't go forward until I figure out how else the program wants me to enter this very meager income (<$100).

ToddL99

1099-Misc Royalties and rents

There is a specific interview question for entering 1099-MISC as royalty income - if you select the correct option, you will not get any questions about "days rented or days you occupied the property."

After getting to the Rental Properties and Royalty Income interview, "Add another rental or royalty"  (enter "royalty" in the Search Box and select "jump to royalty" from the search results.

See the attached screenshots as aid in navigation:

ToddL99

1099-Misc Royalties and rents