Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why isnt the renters rebate showing up in my return? I entered the crp form and on the next slide showed me how much my rebate was but now its not showing up at the end.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
SharonD007
Expert Alumni

Why isnt the renters rebate showing up in my return? I entered the crp form and on the next slide showed me how much my rebate was but now its not showing up at the end.

We would like to help you but need more information.  Please clarify by providing more information.  Which state tax return are you preparing?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Minnesota 

JohnW152
Expert Alumni

The renter's property tax refund you claim on Form M1PR, Homestead Credit Refund (for Homeowners) and Renter’s Property Tax Refund won't show up on your Minnesota Form M1, Individual Income Tax return.

Form M1PR is filed separately from your Minnesota income tax return.  However, you can file it using TurboTax. 

See the TurboTax Help article Can I file my M1PR (Minnesota Property Tax Refund) through TurboTax? for more information. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies