ghhaines

Where do I post the state withholding payments I have made

LisaBr

Your state withheld tax information flows from the Federal return to your State return.

When you enter the information from your W-2, enter the state information exactly as it reads on the W-2 in the Federal Income section.  This will allow the state tax withheld to move to your state return and give a deduction for taxes paid on your federal return.

However, if you need to add additional estimated state taxes paid, enter as follows:

1.  Go to Deductions and Credits, select Estimates and Other Taxes Paid.

7.  Choose either Estimated Taxes Paid or Other Income Taxes.  This will depend on which type of additional payments you have made.  TurboTax will assist you to enter the amounts in either area.

Do you mean estimated tax payments?  State withholding is already on your W-2 or 1099.
LisaBr