June 1, 2019 12:15 AM
Please follow the steps below to enter HSH (household employee) income in TurboTax Online:
- Sign into your Online account.
- Click the orange button that says "Take me to my return."
- Go to Federal Taxes at the top.
- Then go to Wages & Income.
- Scroll down the page to Less Common Income.
- Click Start/Revisit next to Miscellaneous Income (1099-A, 1099-C).
- Click Start/Revisit next to Other Income not already reported on Form W-2 or Form 1099.
- Select Yes to the question on the following screen that says "Did you receive any other wages?" and continue through the section until it is completed.