mindilee40

? what mean: says do not file indiana tax return requires depreciation adjustment which hasnt been finalized..upcoming release of turbo tax of indiana

SusanY1

Not all tax forms are ready for the 2019 tax year, including the depreciation adjustment form for your state. You must wait for the final version of the form to file.  You can check the status of the state tax forms by clicking on this link: TurboTax State Forms Availability.

JoeT

I have CD version on Windows.  I also received the same message.  I saw your response and went to the link.  The form for Indiana Schedule 1: Add-Backs is indicated as AVAILABLE on the website.  I tried redownloading the state from within the program but continue to get the same message of the depreciation adjustment has not been finalized.  Please advise.

mindilee40

Yes I wish I had an answer but I guess it’s still not done 

DaraLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Once a tax form is made available by the state, it will need to go through a process to be integrated with our software.  You can locate your form here, and see dates for both Print and (depending on the state and the form) E-file availability.

JoeT

WHEN IS THE NEXT RELEASE OF TURBOTAX INDIANA?

AmyC

If you check the forms availability, it gives the dates IN expects to release the forms. If there is no date, it is up to the IN state programmers and politicians.Turbo Tax reacts to what is given us as quickly as possible. Most forms are up and going for IN. Here is the link to IN forms.