We will need a bit more information to help you.
What state and school district are you referring to?
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
With TurboTax Online open,
- Click the Pick up where you left off button, if it’s present
- Let the whole page load
- Click Federal in the left pane
- Click the Deductions & Credits link at the top
- Scroll down to Estimates and Other Taxes Paid; click the Show more dropdown to the right
- Click Start to the right of Estimated Tax Payments
- Click Start to the right of Local estimated taxes for 2020
- Answer Yes to Did you pay local estimated taxes for 2020?
- On the How much did you pay in local estimated taxes? page, you’ll be able to make your entries.
If a taxpayer was a full-year or part-year resident of Ohio, and a resident of a school district that levies an income tax during all or part of the tax year, she needs to file Form SD 100, School District Income Tax Return.