Solved: What amounts or cost I need to enter for the solar electric costs, when my solar are lease with free installation? do i add the total amount annually?

What amounts or cost I need to enter for the solar electric costs, when my solar are lease with free installation? do i add the total amount annually?

It depends - If you are trying to claim an energy credit for the installation of your solar energy unit, then include the full amount for the entire term of the lease as the cost.

If you are trying to claim a home office expense for utilities, then just include the amount of annual lease payments allocated to your home office.