Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do i pay my Missouri taxes that i owe

its due by april 18 2017 for 2016
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ErinH
Intuit Alumni

Visit your States department of revenue site to find your payment options. Here is the link for Missouri: http://dor.mo.gov/contact/

PhilipK

When you complete your Missouri Return you may e-file without payment.

TurboTax will generate a Payment voucher that will appear at the beginning of your State return

It will have instructions and the address to mail it to in Jefferson City.

Just include this voucher with your payment by mail.

If you choose to pay online

The Missouri Department of Revenue accepts online payments, including extension and estimated tax payments, using a credit card or E-Check (Electronic Bank Draft). E-Check is an easy and secure method allows you to pay your individual income taxes by bank draft.
  • Electronic Bank Draft (E-Check) - You will need your routing number and checking or savings account number. There will be a handling fee of 50 cents to use this service. Please allow 3-4 business days for E-check transactions to apply to your tax account. Please note that your payment will be postmarked the date you submitted payment, unless your payment is scheduled for a future date.

• Debit & Credit Card - The Department accepts MasterCard, Discover, Visa, and American Express. Debit cards are accepted and processed as credit cards. Please allow 5-6 business days for debit and credit card transactions to apply to your tax account. Please note that your payment will be postmarked the date you submit payment. The following convenience fees will be charged to your account for processing:
Transaction Amount Convenience Fee
  •  $0.00 - $50.00 $1.25
  • $50.01 - $75.00 $1.75
  • $75.01 - $100.00 $2.15
  • $100.01 and up 2.15 %

You can pay online here:

https://secure.collectorsolutions.com/csi_ecollections_portal_ui/managementConsole.aspx

I hope this helps

TT should indicate that an electronic payment option exists but you must seek it out on the MODOR website.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies