Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbotax home & business. I just e-filed my personal Fed and CA taxes but I did not see if the CA form 568 was sent. Where is it located?

During the CA state section it asked that I enter information for my LLC and said that TT would electronically file but at the end I could not confirm if it was sent
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

Turbotax home & business. I just e-filed my personal Fed and CA taxes but I did not see if the CA form 568 was sent. Where is it located?

Check page 1 of the filing instructions for your California return. If Form 568 was included, this will be stated in the instructions.

However, if the box is checked at the bottom of Form 568, you need to print, sign and mail the return to the address on the form. If you haven't paid your LLC tax, print & mail Form 3522 with your payment. You will also need to request a waiver to mail Form 568 at webapp.ftb.ca.gov/ewaiver.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

Check page 1 of the filing instructions for your California return. If Form 568 was included, this will be stated in the instructions.

However, if the box is checked at the bottom of Form 568, you need to print, sign and mail the return to the address on the form. If you haven't paid your LLC tax, print & mail Form 3522 with your payment. You will also need to request a waiver to mail Form 568 at webapp.ftb.ca.gov/ewaiver.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you very much @PatriciaV

That was helpful. 🙂

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies