Solved: This is my 4th attempt to get through to you. Question: Are my 3 vouchers ($668 each) totalling $2004 included in this tax preparation.

This is my 4th attempt to get through to you. Question: Are my 3 vouchers ($668 each) totalling $2004 included in this tax preparation.

If you made estimated payments in 2016, Turbotax will not automatically know about them.  You can review your estimated payments and make corrections or updates if needed, by going to the Deductions and Credit page and selecting "Estimates and Other Taxes Paid."  If you don't see the menu choice right away you may need to click "let me choose what to work on" or "show me more options" or something like that.

If you are referring to new vouchers that print with your tax return, check the date in the upper corner.  It probably says 2017.  Turbotax sometimes prints vouchers for 2017 if it thinks you will owe next year.  You can make these payments or ignore them if you understand your tax situation and think you won't need them.