There is nonconformity between federal and MN state tax rules this year. I want to file standard deduction for federal and itemized for state. Is that possible with TT?

I live in MN. There is nonconfirmity this year between federal and state. I want to file standard deduction for federal and itemized for state. It doesn't seem to be working in turbo tax. Does it work? 

Yes, you can definitely file using the standard deduction on your federal return and itemized on state. You'll need to enter your itemized deductions in the federal section of the interview; TT will then take the best option on both the federal and state returns.