Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

JSekelsky
Returning Member

Secure Link Fails to load when purchasing second state

I'm using TTax Deluxe and the link has failed (or won't upload) to the secure Intuit Site in order to purchase second state software.  I've been doing this for decades:  federal; download my free NY; then pay for NJ.  This year, of course I had a break due to COVID -19.  When I re-opened the TTax Deluxe the update asked me for my license again.  Otherwise -- I selected [start NJ], then TTax saved the last return and opened a page that stated 

Let's Complete Your Purchase Online

Select Continue and we'll connect to our secure online store to finish up your order.

At the bottom right of this page I selected:  [Continue]

I was brought to the page, but was soon given a mesage that there had been an error.

The [continue] button now only leads to a blank white page.

I've updated my Chrome browser, restarted my computer, and followed the directions that state 
"Having trouble with your purchase or Internet connection? We can help you here."

This presents the number [phone number removed] and the following information:

Purchase by Phone

Follow these steps to complete your purchase by phone:

1. Call Intuit Sales and Services

[phone number removed]

Tax Season Extended Hours (Jan 3 - April 19, June 15 - July 15): All days from 5am to 9pm PST
Regular Hours (April 20 - June 14): Monday - Friday, 5am to 5pm PST

2. Provide the following to the sales representative
State Product
StateNew Jersey
Serial Number1-3-2690
Amount$39.99
3. Enter the information from the sales representative
State Product Confirmation Number

I've called three - four times -- it is an automated number (robot).  I was first sent a link to FAQ -- no joy for me.  I then waited 1hour and 15 minutes to speak with Eda -- she was lost as to why I was calling, put me back on hold after twenty minutes and I was disconnected after 1hour, 43 minutes (she didn't know what to do with the Serial Number of my intended NJ state software purchase).  

I've logged back into my account and have searched for any answers or how to just purchase the NJ 

State software in a way that I can receive the CONFIRMATION NUMBER that TTax Deluxe wants -- no joy for me.

Please help -- I'm stuck after doing my Federal, and NY, but have no way of obtaining and linking a TTax NJ product to my CD installed TTTax deluxe on my computer.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies