Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DarleneL1

Successfully Printed South Carolina 2023 Income Tax Return

I too was unable to print our SC 2023 return with the same message from TT.  Just to further explain how I zeroed our SC 1040-ES, I deleted the SC return, then after TT did a new one, I went to the line for estimated taxes under the Other Income and Deductions section (I think) and chose edit.  You do have to enter some numbers along the way, but eventually there is an option to enter that you do not want to do SC estimated taxes for 2024.  Now I am able to print the SC return.  This is ridiculous!  We pay way too much money to have to waste so much time researching and tweaking our return to fix their bugs!

ejn01
Returning Member

Totally agree with you conclusion.  If TT cannot offer a complete package to their clients, they should not be offering it at all.  ejn01

After 3 separate calls to Turbo Tax Support and hours on the phone with the only assistance given by support over the six weeks of being told to "just be patient and try every day until the forms are available" the information provided to ZERO out the estimated amount worked PERFECTLY!!.. Thank you so much for the solution to my issue.

Tdimmery2

This worked for me too, but only after I had already filed electronically.  Thanks for the tip, sure would have been nice for TT to provide more help here.  As for as the review was concerned, there were no problems in my return......

I followed the process for the Georgia Tax. It did not work. 10 years of using Turbo Tax Business for the Federal, and I finally decided to pay for Georgia and file electronically rather than simply populating a Ga Form 501 (usually took about 10 minutes). This TurboTax error has already wasted 4 hours of research and still no pdf available.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies