Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Should I edit doing georgia state tax income handles differently came up, there were money amounts in there that i didn't enter

amounts in pension Social Security and IRA came up,    I did enter the IRA but not the other two.  I did put this on my Federal.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Should I edit doing georgia state tax income handles differently came up, there were money amounts in there that i didn't enter

No, you should not edit those entries. Those entries flowed from the federal information you entered.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies

No, you should not edit those entries. Those entries flowed from the federal information you entered.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks didn't see this I appreciate your response been using 8 years.   Been Good this one was tough.   I was wondering where did they get those numbers.   I'm going to go back and start the State Tax again.   I wish I could have talked to you when I started the state tax.  Hope  if I have that one question I can refer back to you.   I did pick Turbo Plus not

sure how that works.  Thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies