Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jmmo21

Problems efiling my Wisconsin corporate return (5S)

I continue to have problems e filing my Wisconsin corporate return.  The software says there are updates but when I do that it says it is updated.  I can't transmit the corporate return for Wisconsin.  I've spent several hours with different TurboTax support people, but absolutely nothing they suggested or worked with me solved the problem.  Any suggestions?  Anyone else having this problem?  Getting frustrated getting caught up in the same loop over and over.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Problems efiling my Wisconsin corporate return (5S)

This is the 2nd year I've had problems with the Wisconsin software/efile/updates.  I've wasted many hours trying to fix this.  I spoke with many in tech support before finding someone to fix the problem last year.  I really hoped to avoid that again this year.  At least we are able to efile the federal while this problem is (hopefully) being fixed.  There is a state fix tool - https://digitalasset.intuit.com/DOCUMENT/A2k9u8lFD/TTStateClenanup.zip, but unfortunately it is for 2019.  Such a pain.  I would gladly print and mail if that were allowed.  What a racket.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies