Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Re: How to Add California Schedule R - Apportionment and Allocation of Income to state 100S

I also need to use Apportionment and Allocation of Income Schedule R  2023 for LLC and I am not finding the schedule R  on turbotax home and business 2023. it is not listed and do not know how to download it. 

My LLC has business all over the US and I called the FTB and I am able to allocate the business  only generated in California. Please help. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Re: How to Add California Schedule R - Apportionment and Allocation of Income to state 100S

Top of the Evening,

For me this turned out to be a setup problem in my S-Corp information. I am sure it is similar to your LLC information. Go to the "Business Info" tab, “About Your Business” and look at what you have for the states you are working in. If you did not add California that is the problem. So, when you are done you should have a “Primarily doing business in:” with your home state, and a second line with “Also doing business in” with California specified! Then when you go back to complete your CA 100S, it will pick up that you are in multiple states and automatically launch into the apportionment dialog.

Hope this helps!

Walt

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies