Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Problem downloading a second state return. After entering billing info. I can't go to next screen to complete purchase

Having difficulty purchasing a second state return. I used my "free" state return and started a new filing for a different state. Federal was fine but I need to purchase 2nd state for $45. I can enter billing information but it won;t allow me to go to next screen to complete the purchase?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MonikaK1
Expert Alumni

Problem downloading a second state return. After entering billing info. I can't go to next screen to complete purchase

You might try logging out and back in, and using a different browser to go online for the payment. Chrome generally works best. Also check your Internet connection. Hardwired connections work best.

Sometimes part of the screen isn't showing when you go from TurboTax for Mac to a payment screen. If possible, try adjusting the size of your screen or attach a different monitor if you encounter that issue.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks. All it took was my decreasing display size from 150% to 100% and the "continue" was able to be accessed. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies