Solved: Part of my South Carolina state taxes were taken to pay a hospital bill but not all of it. Will I get the remaining from the hospital or the state?

ktholden1227

Part of my South Carolina state taxes were taken to pay a hospital bill but not all of it. Will I get the remaining from the hospital or the state?

We have already gotten the bill we’re they used some of our refund to pay the bill and we will be paid the extra. How long will this take? Will it be the state giving us the extra or the hospital ? 

KittyM

If the hospital had a claim on your tax refund and the state sent some of it to them to pay it off, the State will then send you what remains of your refund.

KittyM