Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Dom2
Level 3

New Jersey Forms not available

I just completed my taxes and went to save fed and state to pdf before filing and received the following message.  Little confused by this message if my taxes were actually completed successfully. 

Screenshot 2023-01-24 110348.png

AND if you follow the notify link above you receive the following error even though there was no option to select forms or products.  I realize it's early in tax season but come on....

Screenshot 2023-01-24 110934.png

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MonikaK1
Expert Alumni

See here for a list of New Jersey tax forms and their availability. See here for access to availability information on all Federal and State forms in TurboTax. Many forms are available to enter information only and won't be available for download or printing until a later date.

To check on whether your Federal return was successfully e-filed, follow the steps in this video.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies

sometimes you can e-File, before paper forms are available, but it is not advisable to do that.

Always print a copy of your completed tax return for your records, and review it carefully before e-Filing.

MonikaK1
Expert Alumni

See here for a list of New Jersey tax forms and their availability. See here for access to availability information on all Federal and State forms in TurboTax. Many forms are available to enter information only and won't be available for download or printing until a later date.

To check on whether your Federal return was successfully e-filed, follow the steps in this video.

Thank you for asking this question. I've had the same error message on my PC for about 10 days and thought maybe my program was corrupted. The situation is exacerbated by the second error message when you try to sign up for updated information via email.  Question for Turbotax - I see this problem occurred last year also. When do you expect it to be resolved? Thanks everyone!

BillM223
Expert Alumni

Many New Jersey forms are not ready for print yet, either for TurboTax Online or for the CD/download product. They are currently scheduled to be available 1/26/2022, but this can change. 

Please follow this schedule at Tax Form Availability for the latest updates.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies