Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Peke98616098
Returning Member

MA Schedule CB Worksheets Line # 2 Schedule Y

I using TT online program to file MA State Taxes. The MA Schedule Circuit Breaker worksheet line item # 2 does not carry over charitable contribution deduction amount from Schedule Y line item 9c.

I did my taxes 1 month ago and at that time program worked correctly and now it does not when I am ready to e-file.

Does anyone know the fix or workout? I cannot access worksheet as I am using the on-line program. Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

MA Schedule CB Worksheets Line # 2 Schedule Y

There may have been updates to the Massachusetts program since you initially worked on your taxes, causing inconsistencies in the information. Go ahead and delete your Massachusetts return, then start it again.

To do this in TurboTax Online: 

1. Select Tax Home in the left pane
  2. On the  Hi, let's keep working on your taxes! Screen (or the Your 2023 tax return screen), select the dropdown on the right side of the State Taxes box, then select StartContinue, or Review/Edit
  3. On the  Status of your state returns screen, select the trashcan to the right of Massachusetts
  4. Verify the deletion in the popup
  5. On the  Status of your state returns screen, select + Add another State, and select Massachusetts
  6. Proceed through the state screens again
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies