Solved: In "Household Income" portion of State taxes, it asks for "Social Security payments not included in Federal AGI." Does this refer to line 4 of my W2, or something else?

In "Household Income" portion of State taxes, it asks for "Social Security payments not included in Federal AGI." Does this refer to line 4 of my W2, or something else?

That question is referring to the nontaxable portion of Social Security income

If you don't have Social Security income, this question wouldn't apply to you. 

The amount they are asking for would be the difference between Line 20a of your Form 1040 (Total Social Security benefits) and Line 20b (Taxable Social Security income).