Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Illinois Efile rejected- L1040-10000-1

Hi Team,

My Illinois E file  is getting rejected due to incorrect AGI and Incorrect Driver License.
I believe the primary reason for rejection is because I changed from ITIN to SSN in the current year. Please note I am a secondary tax payer.
Turbo tax is not taking me to a page to fix the error. The below is the exact error code I received:

L1040-10000-1 - The Secondary Taxpayer Prior Year Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) did not match the Prior Year AGI on the Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR) production file. If your AGI was adjusted in the prior year due to an amendment or correction by you or IDOR you should report the most recent AGI. You can find your prior year AGI by logging in to your MyTax Illinois account at mytax.illinois.gov or by referring to the line by line on an adjustment letter received from IDOR. Please note that to be on the IDOR production file the prior year return must have been accepted and processed. If PC Online return is Married Filing Joint, at least one of the following Secondary Taxpayer signature fields must be present and match the IDOR production file: Secondary IL-Pin, Secondary Prior Year AGI, or Secondary IL Drivers License/State ID Number. For more information, visit our website at tax.illinois.gov or call Taxpayer Assistance at [phone number removed] M-F from 8 AM to 5 PM.
IL1040-10100-1 - "The Secondary Taxpayer Drivers License number or State ID number did not match the Drivers License or State ID number on the Illinois Department of Revenue production file. If PC Online return and the Filing Status is equal to Married Filing Joint, at least one of the following Secondary Taxpayer signature fields must be present and match the department production file: Secondary IL-Pin, Secondary Prior Year AGI, or Secondary IL Shared Secrets Drivers License/State ID Number."

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies