ashwinitg

If i had business travel to different state, Do i need to file taxes in all the states

I work in California and as part of business travel, I visited North Carolina, Las Vegas and Pennsylvania for few days. Is there a state filing requirement?

IreneS

No - just file a CA return.  Your business takes place in California and the travel to the other states is incidental.

ashwinitg

@TurboTaxIrene I thought my question was not completely explained.
I work for a software company in California. and as part of role in the company, I had to travel to few states for few days(2 days to 1.5 weeks). In my W2, there is only CA mentioned under state section. Do i need to take any action to file state taxes for those states?