irresistable

If I am a district manager for a retail company and I cover stores in Caifornia. My residence is in Arizonia. Do I have to file a California income tax return.

Yes.

A nonresident’s income from California sources includes income from a business, trade, or profession carried on in California. If the nonresident’s business, trade, or profession is carried on both within and outside California and the part outside California is separate and distinct from the part within California, only income from the part conducted within California is California source income.

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/individuals/filertn/nonresidents-part-year-residents.shtml#how_taxed