Solved: I think turbo tax has figured my state return incorrectly

turbo1a874

I think turbo tax has figured my state return incorrectly

How can I look at the state return before filing?

NoahL

We aren't able to depict your situation due to the lack of information, and we don't need you to disclose it in a public forum. Since you're a Deluxe member, you have the option to contact an agent to speak with a Tax Specialist here at TurboTax.

Simply, when you sign in to your account, you should see a button in the upper right corner labeled "Contact" to get in touch with us so we can assess your situation and figure out how we can assist you.

You should also be able to locate your state inside your return once you're in your account. You should see tabs near the top of your page labeled as "Personal", "Federal", "State", "Review" and "File". That's where you'll be able to find your state and make any necessary edits

NoahL

tammydamerell

I think my state is no right how can i fix it