Solved: I spent a week in MA and earned 2,920 but I live in MI. Is this any claimed on my MI return? MA has a min of 8,000 before you must file.

I spent a week in MA and earned 2,920 but I live in MI. Is this any claimed on my MI return? MA has a min of 8,000 before you must file.

Yes, you must claim it on your Michigan return.  Your state of residence can tax ALL your income, regardless of where it was earned.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**