Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to create an Illinois Schedule 1299-C Income Tax Subtractions and Credits for Individuals. Interview never asked and it is not an option

Tax  Exempt Abbott and Abbvie Stock High Impact Business Dividend Subtraction
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

I need to create an Illinois Schedule 1299-C Income Tax Subtractions and Credits for Individuals. Interview never asked and it is not an option

Schedule 1299-C allows for special treatment for:

• River Edge Redevelopment Zone Dividend Subtraction
  • High Impact Business within a Foreign Trade Zone (or sub-zone) Dividend Subtraction 
  • Research and Development
  • K-12 Instructional Materials and Supplies and
  • Adoption

The first two bulleted items would appear to be what's relevant to you.  To get the portion of TurboTax Online in which you can make appropriate entries: 

1. Select Tax Home in the left pane
  2. On the  Hi, let's keep working on your taxes! screen, select the dropdown on the right side of the State Taxes box, then select StartContinue, Pick up where you left off, or Review/Edit
  3. If you land on a Illinois interview page, select Let's get started, Continue or other similar prompt.  Otherwise, in the left pane, select Prepare State, then proceed through the Illinois screens
  4. Proceed through the state screens until you come to the Here's the income that Illinois handles differently screen
  5. If your income items relate to the River Edge Redevelopment Zone Dividend Subtraction or High Impact Business within a Foreign Trade Zone (or sub-zone) Dividend Subtraction, select the dropdown to the right of Business
  6. Select  Start to the right of the appropriate topic and enter your information

Sorry for the late response.  Thank you very much.  This is exactly what I was looking for.  I appreciate your help very much!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies