Solved: I'm from PA but go to college in Virginia. I have a workstudy job (at college) which I mentioned in the income section. Should I say I lived in another state during 2017?

I'm from PA but go to college in Virginia. I have a workstudy job (at college) which I mentioned in the income section. Should I say I lived in another state during 2017?

No, going to college is considered a "temporary."  You will need to file a resident return in your home state and a non-resident return in the state where you worked for the income that you earned while work in Virginia..